Papers - Brian Cantwell Smith
- "God, Approximately (4)"
- Presented to the MIT AI lab Wednesday 18 November 1998
- "One Hundred Billion Lines of C++"
- "Foundations of Computing"
- An introduction to Brian's main project.
- MITECS encyclopaedia articles
- CTNS interview
- Text of an interview of Brian Cantwell Smith by Gordy Slack, conducted on February 16, 1997 for the Center for Theology and Natural Science of the Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley, California, in preparation for a workshop (held June 8 - 10, 1997) on the relation between computer science and theology.
Pages last produced March 31, 2003.